Research Assistant / PhD Student / Post-Doc Position in Formal Methods for Software and Systems Engineering
The Chair for Software and Systems Engineering (Prof. Stefan Leue) of the University of Konstanz has the immediately opening of a definite term full-time
Research Assistant / PhD Student / Post-Doc
position available for up to three years, with the possibility of a finite extension. We are primarily looking for a PhD Student interested in working on formal methods for the design and analysis of complex systems. Areas of particular interest include, but are not limited to,
* causality checking and formal models of causality,
* safety-critical systems and functional safety,
* automotive systems engineering,
* automated repair for real-time systems,
* formal guarantees for machine-learning based systems,
* formal approaches to legal tech, and
* formal modeling of collective behavior (https://www.exc.uni-konstanz.de/collective-behaviour).
While preference will be given to candidates intending to pursue a PdD, applications from post-doctoral researchers with fitting interests will also be considered.
For more information and details on how to apply see:
The salary is according to the payscale Entgeltgruppe 13 of the TV-L labor agreement (starting from appr. € 46.000 p.a.), which can be found here:
Application deadline: July 28, 2019.
I will be happy to answer further questions, and look forward to your qualified application!